WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, May 23, 2011

Makeup Look of the Day.... Yesterday's look


 
I was wearing yellow and gray yesterday so I decided to do my eyeshadow with blues and tans that had gray and yellow undertones. Well some of them. Yesterdays look was created using several different palettes including Bh Cosmetics 28 neutral palette and a few L.A Colors palettes. My foundation was of course my Revlon ColorStay in mocha. My blush was L.A Colors in toast. For my lips I used NYC lip sliders in sugar coated. This was a beautiful look for my spring yellow dress.  For step by step instructions on this look check my YoTube channel tonight, Kingdom Beauty(simply put) and the tutorial is Sunday's Best Makeup Look #1. Enjoy.....................

p.s Please disregard all the bumps around my eyes. I had a bad reaction from sleeping in a new makeup a few nights ago:(






No comments:

Post a Comment