WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Friday, May 27, 2011

Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara...Product Review CHECK THIS OUT!

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT. Did I mention that I LOVE IT?  I kinda stumbled upon this mascara because CVS was having a 75% percent off sale. It looked pretty so I got it. I mean two dollars for mascara was a good price especially when it is eight dollars at full price. So I bought it and from the first time I used it I have been in love. Rimmel's Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt mascara is well worth the price at full price. It does exactly what was advertised. It creates volume and lifts lashes. Absolutely beautiful. I used it on my strip lashes and my natural ones and it had the same effect on them both. So if you are looking for a new mascara this one is definitely it. Ladies enjoy......

No comments:

Post a Comment