WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, May 23, 2011

Victoria Secret Soft Focus Liquid Foundation..... CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know these are a lot of blog entries for one day but I'm catching up from the weekend lol. Anyway, today's foundation review and recommendation for this week is Victoria Secret's Soft focus Liquid Foundation. I am not currently using this foundation because I'm so hooked on my Revlon ColorStay but I do love this foundation. I have it in the shade Deep 40 which is actually too dark for me now so I started using it as a contour color. But when I was wearing it as an all over foundation, I loved it. Its an all over foundation that gives you a very smooth, dewy type of finish without that harsh made up look that other name brand foundations can leave. It goes on smooth and it has some kind of pearl-like glow to it that is really nice. I will also say this, two of the foundations that I have came with Victoria Secret foundation primer samples. The combination of the primer and the foundation is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flawless to say the least. I think if I were to start using this foundation on a regular bases I would definitely have to purchase the primer also. Now on to pricing, I don't know the original price for this foundation. Reason being is most black women do not know about Victoria Secret's makeup line which means they never sell much makeup especially for us. The down side to that is, they might cut our colors from the line eventually. The up side to that is, every makeup product that is for me at Victoria Secret, I HAVE NEVER PAID FULL PRICE FOR. I always get a clearance sell for my shade of lip glosses and foundations. I only paid six dollars a piece for those foundations but if eyeliners there are sixteen dollars I can only imagine the price of the foundation. I'm going to assume that it is anywhere between eighteen and twenty five dollars. Anyway ladies, enjoy..............

No comments:

Post a Comment