WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Friday, May 27, 2011

Lash Blast Makeover........ Check this out!

I really don't know why but I have a thing for lashes. In my opinion, whether real or fake, a nice set of lashes makes the whole face look better. Along with nicely groomed brows, of course. Lately, I have been wearing strips but that has been mainly for the sake of pictures and my tutorials. But the lashes that I really love are the Ardell natural flare lashes. I wore those for the past five years. I love this particular brand because they are long lasting and depending on how you apply them, they really do look real. If you are looking for something that will spice up your look then this is it. Check out my lash tutorial on my youtube channel, Kingdom Beauty(simply put) on visual instructions on how to do lashes. If you are too scared for that feel free to give me call if you live in this area. Business line (727) 394-3756 and ask for Fancy. You can purchase these lashes at any beauty supply store, CVS, or Sally's. I think they are three dollars a pack. You can get two uses out of them. And just for the record, if for any reason you are wearing a pack or more at one time then you are wearing way to many lashes and chances are it looks like to have bird feathers on your eyes. Im just saying..... lol Anyway,below are some before and after pics of a client's lashes that I did this week. Enjoy....................

before
after


No comments:

Post a Comment