WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Project Makeover................... Haircut. CHECK THIS OUT!

This is a first time client who really wanted a haircut. For some odd reason I totally forgot to take a before picture but I decided that I would post the results anyway. I cut about two and a half inches off of her hair(by request) and added bangs(by request). Turned out really pretty not to mention she has a beautiful head of hair. Pics of the finished product are posted below. If you are thinking about getting a hair cut similar to this, just ask the stylist for a long soup bowl look with light layers in the top. This is very easy to manage by simply wrapping hair at night and bumping the ends with a flat iron once a week. Enjoy.............




No comments:

Post a Comment