WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Revlon Custom Creations Foundation....Product Review.... CHECK THIS OUT!

I love Revlon products but I must say that I have mixed feelings about this foundation. I guess I will start with all the bad stuff first. Well, no, I'll start with the good stuff. I love the idea that this foundation has different settings so you can custom choose your shade. I think it is genius. I love the packaging. The pump is not messy at all and it is very convenient. Also, the quality of the foundation itself is the same as any other Revlon foundation that I have tried. Leaves skin looking natural. Now as for the bad stuff, I have a mouthful to say. Starting with the fact that the settings on the bottle do not match the colors in the bottle. I have this bottle in the shade Deep, which by the way, is the darkest shade they have in this particular collection. If you look at the settings on the bottle it looks as if its a pretty close guesstimate of darker skin tones. The problem is none of the colors on these settings match the colors that come out. It is way lighter than what it should be on every setting. Anything under a 5 can only be used for bright skin tones or tanned white skin tones. Even with it on the number 5 setting it is only a match for a brown skin tone so although the Deep is suppose to be for darker skin tones it is not and would be a total waste of money. Well if you aren't really dark like me, maybe you can get away with using the number five setting if you blend it really well but I'm afraid that it will leave that ashy look. Revlon was way off with the color selection this time. But if you are brown skinned, light skinned or tanned this will probably work great for you. The price of it is about fourteen dollars. You can purchase it CVS, Walmart or Walgreens. Prices may vary. Enjoy................


No comments:

Post a Comment