WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Friday, June 3, 2011

Creme of Nature...Product Review.... CHECK THIS OUT!

This is a product review for Creme of Nature coloring system. Although Clairol's Textures and Tones is my first choice for an at home box color( I will also do a review for this brand in a few weeks), I really did like Creme of Nature's coloring system. It was very easy to use. It worked very quickly. Also the color turned out vibrant. The only negative thing that I can say is that the smell wasn't good at all. In fact it left me with a little bit of a headache but that could be because I haven't eaten today. Also I noticed that a lot of times coloring hair makes the hair texture feel different but that wasn't the case with this brand. So if you are coloring your hair yourself at home, this is a brand that I definitely recommend. It runs about five dollars a box at your nearest beauty supply store. The color was bronze copper. Below are pictures of the results. They are a little different than what is shown on the box but that is because the client had verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry blond hair before we used this coloring system. She wanted it really light. It still turned great. Alright ladies enjoy.................




No comments:

Post a Comment