WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bronzer and Highlight....NYC....... CHECK THIS OUT!

 I have always been really into my eyes and lips. I love eyeshadow and I love lipgloss but now I have a new mini obsession. I never thought I would be into it but I now have a thing for bronzers, blushes and highlights.Of course, I cant speak on all three of them in this blog entry but I do want to inform you of my new favorite item. New York Color's Sun 2 Sun bronzing powder. I lovvvvvvvvvvvve it. I, once again, kinda stumbled upon this product but once I started using it I decided to do a little research. I found it on a few reviews on YouTube and I discovered that any skin complexion can use this. It also can be used in several different ways.  I don't like bronzer all over my face so most of the bronzers I own, I use them all for different reasons. This bronzing powder comes with two different colors inside so I use the light side as a hightlight and the dark side as a blush. Perfect combo for someone with a dark complexion. I use it everyday even when I am not wearing foundation. But highlights and blushes are very important, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE WEARING FOUNDATION. They keep you from looking so washed out and they add dimension and light to your face. So if you don't wear blush, bronzer or a hightlight and you want to start small then start here. I don't know if they have other shades since this is the only one I have seen but the shade for this one is Terracotta Tan 719A. I think I only paid a dollar for this because it was on sale but the original price is like three dollars. You can purchase this at CVS or Walmart.   Ladies please give this product a try. Enjoy.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment