WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste...Product Review....CHECK THIS OUT!

When it comes to beauty we tend to focus on the obvious like covering up gray hairs, making sure our eyebrows are neatly groomed or making sure our belts match our handbags and shoes. But the things that we dont think about as much also play a big role. Things like bright eyes and white smiles. About two weeks ago I was asked to sample Sensodyne's Pronamel toothpaste. I was more than excited to do this because this toothpaste is also for sensitive teeth. Let me tell you, I love this toothpaste. Not only have I noticed that my teeth arent as sensitive but they are so much whiter and brighter than before. It wears away wine, fruit and soda acids that may occur over the years that we dont even notice. Just beautiful. The one negative that I did notice is that it has somewhat of a bleach smell. Even with the mint smell. Its not such a big deal though that you cant use it. This toothpaste can be found at CVS and I am uncertain of the price since I was asked to sample it but when my samples run out I do plan to make this my new toothpaste of choice. Ladies enjoy.................

photo being edited.........will be reposted later this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment