WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Seeing Red............NYC Nail Polish Review CHECK THIS OUT

So I wanted to try something different after that horrible color I had on last week so I decided to try NYC's quick dry nail polish in the shade Madison Avenue. It doesn't show up well on the picture but I am in love with this color. Its a red color with pink undertones, I think. It looks red but to me when you really look at it it looks kinda pink.Its perfect. I had to do like two or three layers(I can't remember) but it turned out nice. It is quick dry just as advertised also. Overall I have nothing but good things to say. I purchased this at CVS for like .49 cents but I think original price is two dollars. So check out NYC's quick dry polish ladies. Enjoy.....................


No comments:

Post a Comment