WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Saturday, June 4, 2011

L.A Colors Professional Brush Set... Product Review...CHECK THIS OUT!

I have a lot of brushes. More than I can keep up with but I definitely need more. I'm not picky at all when it comes to the cost of makeup brushes but I definitely want more for my money. I will use the most expensive to the least expensive as long as they work. The product review for today is going to be on the L.A. Colors Professional brushes. I only have two from the set. I have the powder brush and the blush brush. The hairs from these brushes are synthetic. Considering the fact that they are so cheap, they are also very soft. I have not washed them yet but I have already experienced a little shedding. Which is the reason why I am afraid to wash them. They work pretty good, I guess. The big one is a powder brush but I do not use it for my face powder. It is not the best at blending and I'm afraid it will leave my foundation sitting on top of my skin. So I use the big brush for my highlight for my cheek bones and I use the blush brush for blush. It works out just fine, in my opinion. When it comes to foundation brushes for your face you want good quality brushes for the sake of blending so I would only use these for my cheeks and maybe bronzers. I haven't seen the eyeshadow brushes anywhere but if they are made like these brushes I think they would work very well for the use of eyeshadow. You can kinda get away with cheap brushes for your eyeshadow a little better than you can with foundations. Also let me add that I love how sturdy the brushes are made. They look really professional as opposed to some other inexpensive brushes that I've seen. These brushes were two dollars a piece at Family Dollar. For two dollars it was worth the price. Since I got them they are the only brushes that I use for my highlight and blushes. So check them out ladies especially if you are a beginner. Enjoy......................

No comments:

Post a Comment