WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

~Handbags by Trese~ CHECK THIS OUT!

Below is a picture of this week's featured handbag of the week. This handbag is not really a handag, its more of a shoulderbag and it too was also made out of a shirt. The camera isnt really picking up the color but it is indeed a beautiful bag. I love it. The shirt was from Forever 21 and the price to have the bag made was ten dollars. If you are interested in having a bag made please contact Trese on facebook by the search name Trese Brunson. Enjoy...................




No comments:

Post a Comment