WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ATTENTION ALL MAKEUP LOVERS!!!!!!!!!...... CHECK THIS OUT......

CVS is having a huge 75% off sale on cosmetics. I guess they are preparing for new items so they have a lot of items for buy one get one 50% percent off, buy one get one free and 75% off original retail price. For the items that are 75% off you have to look and pay close attention because the signs aren't big like the other ones. They have little orange stickers on each of the items and it has to have a sticker to apply. Even if you have two items in the same color and brand and only one has a sticker. The one with the sticker will be 75% off the other will be full price. Later this week I will do a haul video but I just wanted to let everyone in Saint Pete know about the sale. Enjoy........................

No comments:

Post a Comment