WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

L'Oreal's Micro Liner Ultra Fine Eyeliner..... Check this out.......

This is probably the skinniest eyeliner ever. For the precision of a liquid liner in pencil form, L'Oreal's Micro Liner is definitely the best choice. Me personally, I loved it for my water line and it lasted without smearing but I cant see myself paying ten dollars for a drug store eyeliner. Ummmmmmmmm not going to happen. Great product but I personally don't feel that is worth the buy. Yes this liner is about ten dollars and can be purchased at your nearest CVS.  I think that is all I'm going to say about that lol. Enjoy.............


No comments:

Post a Comment