WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Perfect Tinted Moisturizer......Check this Out!

So I went to Sephora on Monday with my cousin and while we were there she decided to try a tinted moisturizer that she heard about. The assistant, Marquita, was more than willing to assist her in trying on the tinted moisturizer. I must admit it looked great but I got a sample also, just to try it for myself. So today I finally decided that I would try it and I must admit I have nothing but good things to say about this tinted moisturizer. It is from the Laura Mercier collection and the shade I had was Mocha(oil free). This is by far was the best tinted moisturizer I have ever used. The application went on smoothly. It wasn't heavy at all. The color was a perfect match. It left my skin soft and the light coverage lasted for hours. Even down to removing it was an easy process. It was just like my very own skin but softer. This is hands down my new favorite tinted moisturizer. Like I said, I only had the sample but I definitely intend to purchase this product. It is forty dollars a bottle but the tubes are pretty big. You only need a very little bit when applying this moisturizer so it will last a very long time. This product is worth every penny. I must say the rumor was true. So if you get the chance stop by Sephora. You will not regret it. Below are before and after pics and I actually have a review video to upload but I'm working with a different camera so it might be a few days before I actually upload it but I will keep you all posted. Enjoy...................................

 these two are before pics

after

No comments:

Post a Comment