WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, May 23, 2011

Project Makeover....... CHECK THIS OUT!

So I decided that once a week I would do a makeup makeover. The first participant was my cousin Farrah. For foundation she is wearing is a tinted moisturizer(that Im not going to mention until I do a review on it). I filled in her brows with MAC's eyebrow pencil in Spiked. I based her eyes with MAC's paintpot in the shade groundwork. I used a Milani palette 01 Designer Browns. Her eyeliner was Victoria Secret's smudge pencil in Extreme Black. I used Revlon's mineral foundation as a highlight and TrueMatch's blush in Spiced Plum. I added mini false lashes and use Maybelline's Falsies mascara. And to be honest I have no clue about the lips but these are the results of the makeup. We've decided to do another one this week with brighter colors so I'll keep ya'll posted. Enjoy........    P.S Thanks cuz(in my voice)


this a before picture. she wouldn't look at the camera lol
below are the after pics











1 comment: