WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, May 23, 2011

L.A Colors Color Craze Nail Polish review.........Check This Out...


Since I cut my nails a week ago I decided that I would start getting into nail polish. So far not a great start. The first one I tried this week was L.A Colors Color Craze nail polish. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... so here is the thing, I cant really say that I hate the nail polish but what I will say is for dark skinned girls they don't have a wide variety of colors. I got the two colors that I thought would suit me well and it was a no go with both of them. One was a blue that was so bad I painted one nail. The other was a berry color that was okay but I feel like it makes my hands look old. I'm just not really feeling them at all. Like I said these were the colors that best fit dark skin. Maybe another store will have a better selection. On the bright side I will say that the polishes dry quickly and they are only a dollar. So far it would not be a dollar that I'm willing to waste again. It may sound harsh but I have to be completely honest when doing my reviews. Next week I think I might do a red from the NYC collection. My cousin picked one up today and it was hot so Ill let you guys know how that goes. Enjoy..................

No comments:

Post a Comment