WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, May 23, 2011

Project Makeover....... Last week. CHECK THIS OUT!


This was from yesterday. We were bored so I decided to do her makeup. I basically used the BH Cosmetics 120 palette for the eyes. I didnt post it right away so I dont remember the products I used and she wouldnt take a picture without makeup so Im just posting the pictures so ya'll can see them. Enjoy..............













No comments:

Post a Comment