WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Makeup Look of the Day......Simple Purple

This look is a little too much to explain and at this point I do not remember the steps. But I do have a step by step visual tutorial available for it. I am in the process of learning a different camera so give me about two days and I will let you all know when it will be posted to YouTube with the info. I thought it would nice to at least show you all the pictures though. So enjoy ladies..................








No comments:

Post a Comment