WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Friday, May 20, 2011

L'OREAL Intensity Moisturizing Lipcolor... HIP Collection

This review is for a lipstick that is apart of L'oreal's HIP collection. Its in the shade Courageous. I love this lip color. Now I don't know about it being high intensity because to me it is a very sheer color. Pretty but sheer. It is a neutral lipstick with gold undertones. One thing that I love about this lipstick is you do not have to add a chapstick or balm in order for it to go on smoothly. It also doesn't have that "dry" look that most lipsticks have. So you can add a gloss for that "wet" look or it can stand alone. I usually wear this lipstick with my gold or bronzy eyeshadow looks. Its good for spring and fall and is beautiful on darker skin complexions. I purchased this lipstick at the Dollar Tree over a month ago but I'm sure it can be found in Walmart or any of the normal drugstores. I'm not sure about price because I only paid a dollar for it. But I'm pretty sure its not that pricey. So all and all, I give this lipstick two thumbs up. So go ahead and add it to your collection. Enjoy....................

No comments:

Post a Comment