WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Lip Gloss Is Popping lol......NYC Liquid Lipshine

So here I am again for yet another lip gloss recommendation/review. This week's featured lip gloss is the NYC Liquid Lipshine collection. Now I will say if you are just getting into makeup, that NYC is the perfect brand to begin with. From their eyeshadows, to there eyeliners and rich lip sticks. But Ill cover that in more detail in another review. I have been using NYC lip glosses for so long. I can honestly say for about six or seven years. Now when I was using it before I think they had a different formula and they definitely had different packaging. The old formula was good but I will admit it was a little thin. The lip gloss tubes were good because they were slender which left room in your makeup bag for more than one. So now lets fast forward to the new formula and packaging. The new formula is perfect! Its not too thin and not too thick. They leave your lips feeling so soft and the gloss last about four to six hours. Also their new line of colors are amazing(not that the old line wasnt). They have also done something with the smell of the lip gloss that I absolutely love. The last thing is the packaging. I love it now. The tubes are bigger so you get more for your money but also they are so pretty. They look like they would be some kinda high end lip gloss. Very cute. You can purchase these liquid lipshines anywhere from Walmart to the Dollar Tree and the prices are anywhere from a dollar to three dollars. It depends on where you buy them. Either way they are worth it. They are so good that they made my Fave 5 list for the month of May. So check them out. Alright ladies enjoy......


these are the new ones....


these are the old.......big difference



No comments:

Post a Comment