WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, May 16, 2011

Foundation Review of the Week, MAC Cosmetics..... CHECK THIS OUT.

So I know Im late everyone but this week's foundation review is on MAC's Studio Fix powder. Now I will admit that before I started using Revlon, MAC was my favorite foundation. I have sensitive skin so it is one of few foundations that I will actually use. This is a very rich foundation that will give you a smooth application and full coverage. Although I love this foundation I can say honestly I have a few complaints. The first thing is, this foundation leaves my skin extremely oily. It happens within a few hours so to get that smooth finish look all day you have to apply it more than once a day. The second thing is it bleeds everywhere! If you cry, if you sweat, and if you touch your face then touch something else. It is also all over my clothes. The last thing is unless you do a very light application it will leave you looking too "made up". The positive side is the compacts last a long time. Another is, no matter what your skin complexion is you can almost always find the perfect match for you. Just in case anyone is my complexion or you were wondering, my shade is NW50. The last is, it is good on your skin and for me, it hasn't triggered very many breakouts.You can order MAC online or you can find a MAC stand at almost any Dillards in the mall. The compacts are about $26 a piece and they come with a sponge applicator but I almost always use a foundation brush instead. Well ladies that is my foundation review for the week. Enjoy......




No comments:

Post a Comment