WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, May 16, 2011

Custom Made Handbags..... ~Bags by Trese~ CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So let me start off by saying I am not a hand bag person. I dont know why but Im not. If I carry one, I definitely dont want to run the risk of seeing ten other people in the mall with it. So when a friend started designing and making handbags I jumped all over the idea. I love it. My first handbag I purchased was the one below. The great thing about it is this, every bag is custom made out of a shirt. Yes, a shirt. I provided a shirt she turned it into a handbag. The bags are durable and I love the fact that no two bags are the same. I will begin to feature these bags biweekly and in the future I will provide before and after pictures. This particular bag was ten dollars but prices may vary. If you are interested please inbox her on facebook for more info. Her name is Trese Brunson. Be sure to tell her I sent you. Ladies enjoy.....................



No comments:

Post a Comment