WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Friday, May 20, 2011

Dramatic Makeup Look of the Week..... Leopard Print Eyes

Today's  dramatic makeup look of the week is a video response to a tutorial done by iCraiz on youtube. I would put the link for the tutorial but I haven't figured out how to do all that yet. Anyway, this look was a little complicated and was a little too long to do a tutorial on so there is no tutorial for this. Just pictures. So anyway I used L.A Colors six color palettes. Cafe Au Lait and Precious. I based my eyes with Groundwork by MAC and the white side of my L.A Colors pencil. I lined my eyes with NYC liquid liner. Afterwards I applied some cheap brand strip lashes lol. I did the leopard spots with the NYC liner. Its just something different that I thought would be cute to add to the collection. Enjoy......................









No comments:

Post a Comment