WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mint Julep Masque Gives Spa Results..... CHECK THIS OUT!


I have been using this mask for about five years now. I took a break for a little while but I definitely need to do it now lol. The Mint Julep Masque is designed to dry up acne pimples, rinse away black heads and shrink enlarged pores. The way I usually use this is I thoroughly wash my face with a transparent soap. I use a exfoliant of some kind whether it be homemade or my St Ives scrub. Then I leave my face a little wet and I apply the Mint Julep Masque. I leave it on for about fifteen to twenty minutes, then I rinse it off with warm water. Afterwards I take a really warm cloth and cover my face for about a minute. The last step is I apply toner all over and I moisturize. Yes, a mini spa treatment. Even if you dont have skin problems this is good to do after a long day of work. It relaxes muscles and eases tension lines in your face. You can purchase this at any Walmart or Dollar Tree and I believe its about three dollars a bottle. If you only do it once a week the bottle will last for quite sometime. Its time to pamper yourselves ladies. Enjoy...................

No comments:

Post a Comment