WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tired of Oily Skin? CHECK THIS OUT!

I recently found out about, what I feel to be now, the best home remedy ever. One of my biggest struggles has always been oily skin. I hate doing my makeup and hours later it looks horrible because of oil. No matter how many cleansers I use or the amount of times I use them, its still a problem. So as a last resort I turn to a home remedy. Milk of magnesia. YES, THE LAXATIVE! I know it sounds crazy but it does actually work. I washed my face very thoroughly and applied my toner. Next I took the milk of magnesia and applied it all over my face. I did a very thin layer. I was a little confused because after I applied it it left white spots on certain areas of my face. I tried rubbing it in with a little water but that didn't really help anything. So anyway, instead of taking it off I applied my Revlon ColorStay foundation like I normally do. I finished the rest of my face and went to run errands. Came back, still no oil. I cleaned up, took a nap and did hair. Still no oil. I finished doing hair and got cleaned up and ready for bed (I did not wash my face). Still no oil. Now I can say it has been a whole 24 hours later and STILL NO OIL! Other than my lip gloss my face still looks the same way it did 24 hours ago when I did my makeup. Flawless. I kid you not. I know all of this sounds crazy but milk of magnesia is the perfect cure for oily skin. I got a huge bottle of it for like two dollars at the dollar store so I know it will last forever. And I need it to. I plan to use this everyday from now on. I will never buy another primer again lol. For a visual review please check out my Youtube channel, Kingdom Beauty(simply put), in a few hours. The tutorial will be Milk of Magnesia Review. Alright ladies enjoy.........................


No comments:

Post a Comment