WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Makeup Look of the Day....BH Cosmetics (Gold,Red and Brown)

Today's makeup look for the day is actually yesterday's makeup so you might see two different postings. For this look I used all three of my BH Cosmetics palettes. The gold that was used on the inner corner of the eye was out of the shimmer 88 palette. The red in the middle was out of the 88 matte palette and the dark brown on the end was out of the neutral 28 palette. I used my groundwork paint pot by MAC for a base. Sonia Kashuk gel liner to line my eyes. For the first time I tried to use strip lashes. LOL that was a trip within itself. For some reason(I'm thinking it was the lighting) this look didn't show up well in pictures but the look was very pretty when it was completed. The colors were a lot brighter than they appear. I came to the conclusion after this look that gold shadow also looks very nice on darker skin. I really enjoyed this look. If you are interested in step by step instructions on this look, please visit my Youtube channel, Kingdom Beauty(simply put). The tutorial is BH Cosmetics(Gold, Red and Brown). Enjoy.......




No comments:

Post a Comment