WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, May 9, 2011

Want to Know the #1 Beauty Secret of All Time? Check this out.........



I know, I know they are replaying your favorite show again at 12 tonight. I know you really want to see it but you might want to think again. Studies show that sleep is the number one beauty secret of all time. Skipping naps and lack of sleep has an effect on your appearance in more ways than one. Aside from just looking tired, not getting enough sleep can cause bags under your eyes, loss of hair, bloodshot eyes, worn skin and wrinkles. Our bodies are designed to get an average of eight to twelve hours of sleep per day. Now I know that sounds crazy because of our work schedules, kids, church and the rest of that long list of things to do, but we cant afford not to sleep. The recommended minimum is eight hours so try your best to get that. Getting plenty of rest will not only help you now but it will save you money on anti-aging and wrinkle creams later.You will see a major difference in your appearance and feel a difference in your body. I don't mind being sleeping beauty lol! Enjoy..........

No comments:

Post a Comment