WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Friday, May 13, 2011

Makeup of the Day....... Simple Life Sized Barbie Look.

Let me start by saying, I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was very simple and easy to achieve. I did very plain eyeshadow. I used a touch of light pink in the corner from the L.A. Colors' palette tiki punch. Then I applied a very plain brown to the rest of the lid and a dark brown in the crease. Just to give it some pop I added my L.A. Colors white pencil in the inner corner. I did apply strip lashes and I went heavy(as if I don't normally lol) on the gel liner. I also used my Revlon ColorStay foundation and my mineral powder for highlight. For my cheeks I went heavy on my spiced plum blush by TrueMatch. For my lips I used ELF's lipstain in birthday suit and lined my lips very lightly in MAC's nightmoth. For visual step by step instructions on how to do this look you can check out my Youtube channel, Kingdom Beauty(simply put), early tomorrow morning. The tutorial is Simple Life Sized Barbie. I do intend to do a more dramatic barbie look sometime next week for my Dramatic Look of the Week (I am skipping this week), when I do I will definitely post it. Well ladies enjoy.........






No comments:

Post a Comment