WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Want a clearer complexion? Check this out........

The product review for today is for Neutrogena's Deep Clean cream cleanser. Now if you don't wear makeup or deal with acne this might not be a product that you absolutely need but I don't believe it will hurt if you did try it. The purpose of this product is to deep clean pores, dissolve dirt, oil and makeup. It removes dead skin cells that can dry, roughen or dull your complexion. Yes, this product will also clear up your complexion. I personally use this product when Im in a big hurry but I want and need that deep clean feeling. It leaves me feeling refreshed and my skin feeling extra soft. This is not a product that is in my normal skin regimen, I simply use it when needed. It is very easy and simple to use and washes away from the surface of your skin effortlessly. It is also a great product to take on the go if you work out or play sports. You can purchase this item at your local Walmart, Walgreens or CVS. It will run you about five to six dollars. So if you are looking for a refreshing pick me up for your skin, this is it. Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment