WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Makeup of the day......Green Smoky Eye (BH Cosmetics)

Today's makeup look was created with the Bh Cosmetics matte and neutral palettes. It is a green smoky Eye. It is one of my absolute favorites. I used a spring green out of the matte palette for the base of my eye lid. I used a dark brown from the neutral palette in the crease. Light tan was used for my highlight on my brow bone and a deep black on the outer crease to smoke it out. To add a little something to the look I lined my bottom lid with Rimmel's jungle green metallic kohl pencil. To complete the look I added black liner and mascara. For my foundation I used Revlon ColorStay in mocha, TrueMatch blush in plum and as a highlight I used Revlon's mineral foundation powder. For my lips I used L'oreal's lip gloss in the shade gold mine. If you are interested in step by step instructions on this look please visit my Youtube channel later tonight. Channel: Kingdom Beauty(simply put) and the Tutorial is : Green Smoky Eye







No comments:

Post a Comment