WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Makeup of the Day... Burnt Orange & Yellow

Today's look was a neutral look using a burnt orange on the lid. I used a brown in the crease and yellow as the connecting color. A light cream as the highlight. It was a shimmery look, but still neutral. I used Revlon Colorstay for the foundation and TrueMatch plum for blush. For my lips, I used HIP lipstick in Courageous. I also used my new Revlon mineral foundation as a highlight. For step by step instructions on this look check out my Youtube channel later on tonight. Channel: Kingdom Beauty (simply put) Tutorial: Burnt Orange &Yellow(sheer) Ladies enjoy......






No comments:

Post a Comment