WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Makeup Look of the Day (BH Cosmetics)

The look for today is once again using Bh Cosmetics matte and neutral palette. It is a very simple look for those who aren't familiar with make up yet. I simply used a coral color out of the matte palette for the base of my eyelid. Then I used a dark brown from the neutral palette in my crease and blended it up into my brow bone. I used Revlon ColorStay in mocha for my foundation. I used TrueMatch in plum for my blush and my Revlon mineral finish foundation as a highlight. For my lips I used NYC lipstick in mocha and my Mac lipliner in nightmoth. For step by step instructions on this look please visit my Youtube channel later tonight. The channel is Kingdom Beauty (simply put) and the tutorial is Coral Neutral Look (simple). Well ladies enjoy.......








No comments:

Post a Comment