WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Friday, May 6, 2011

Bad split ends and lots of hair breakage? CHECK THIS OUT.......


Right now I am wearing braids to protect my hair from the wear and tear of summer weather and styling but when I am wearing my own hair out this is a product that I must have. The product? Dove Damage Therapy shampoo and conditioner. I started using this product about six months ago because I started experiencing lots of hair breakage that seemed to be out of my control. After using this product for a month and a half I noticed a huge difference. Healthier hair, fewer split ends and a change in texture. My hair became softer and lighter.  If your hair is dull, limp, or dry, this is the product for you. If your hair is brittle, you suffer from split ends or breakage, this is the product for you. As African American women moisture is big part of maintaining the health of our hair. This shampoo and conditioner not only restores the natural moisture of your hair but adds micro moisture serum to maintain the moisture level. This product can be found at Walmart, Walgreens or any dollar store. The price varies depending on location but I think the average price is about five dollars a bottle. Treat your hair to a little tlc ladies. Enjoy....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment