WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Friday, May 6, 2011

Makeup Look of the Day.... Pink And Purple

Today's makeup look was achieved using BH Cosmetics matte palette and the HIP sculpted duo palette. It is way too complicated to explain today so I wont even attempt to try lol. For my foundation I used Revlon ColorStay in mocha. I used TrueMatch for my blush and I used Revlon Mineral Foundation for a highlight. For my lips I used MAC lipglass in spite and MAC lip liner in nightmoth. For step by step instructions on this look please visit my Youtube channel later tonight. Channel is: Kingdom Beauty (simply put) Tutorial is: Hot Pink and Purple (BH Cosmetics)








No comments:

Post a Comment