WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Makeup Look for the Day.......Lemon Grove and Moon Rock(combined)

I really don't know what is up with me and these blue looks these days but I love it. Today's makeup look was once again with my new L.A. color palettes from the Dollar Tree. I basically used my normal Groundwork paint pot by Mac for base. I used the green from the Lemon grove palette in the front and the last two shades from the Moon Rock palette in the middle and on the ends. In the inner corner of my eye I used my white L.A Colors pencil stick and finished the look off with black eyeliner and mascara. Turned out to be a look that I absolutely loved. To see step by step instructions on the look check out Youtube later tonight for the tutorial. Channel: Kingdom Beauty(simply put) and tutorial: Lemon Grove and Moon Rock (combined). Enjoy ladies.......






No comments:

Post a Comment