WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Want Soft Lips? Check this out.......L'oreal's Infallible Collection

Today's blog entry is a product review on the Infallible Collection by L'oreal. I love this collection. It is such a beautiful collection of lip glosses. I have been using this off and on now for maybe two years. Could be longer. This product does just what the advertisement says, it lasts all day. For the most part you don't have to worry about it wearing off. They also have a beautiful selection of colors that dark skinned girls can wear. My favorites are 805 suede, 405 coral sands and 835 truffle. They are a set of very pretty colors. Now these lip glosses will run you about eight dollars a piece (that was the last time I bought one but its been awhile). But it is well worth the money because they last a long time. I have only had to buy one twice, that was the 805 suede, because its my favorite. These are a little cheaper than the Mac glosses so if you are looking for an alternative, this is it. This lip gloss can be found at your nearest Walmart or Walgreens. Alright ladies, smooches! Enjoy........


No comments:

Post a Comment