WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, May 2, 2011

Makeup Look of the day. BH matte palette Red and Purple

The look I developed today was using the BH matte 88 palette. I used a dark red in the inner corner of my eyelid. I used purple for the outer corner. I used cream for my highlight and dark brown for my crease. Of course, my Mac paint pot was my base and I used my white L.A. Colors pencil for the base of my eyelid to make the colors pop. For step by step instructions of this look visit Youtube later today. The channel is Kingdom Beauty (simply put). The tutorial is BH matte palette Red and Purple. Alright ladies enjoy........






No comments:

Post a Comment