WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, May 2, 2011

Tired of creases in your eyeshadow? CHECK THIS OUT!

With this heat and oily skin, there is no no way your makeup will last without some type of assistance. For most people the issue is with their eyeshadow. It is pretty when you put it on but in an hour or two it has either worn off or has creases in it. The solution to that issue is eyeshadow bases and primers. There are so many to choose from but what I'm going do is just make some recommendations. The first eyeshadow base recommendation is going to be L'oreal's Decrease. It almost looks like concealer but it actually a base. I know it looks extremely light in color but trust me ANY skin complexion can use it. You just need it to create a canvas and this is the perfect one. In my opinion, you can get about an eight to twelve hour wear out of it. It will run you about eight ollars and can be perchased at Walmart or Walgreens. You have to look really hard for it and Im pretty positive it is in the concealer section of the makeup aisle. As far as application, dap it on your eyelid with the wand and then dap it to blend it out with tip of your RING finger. DO NOT WIPE! I REPEAT DAP IT WITH YOUR RING FINGER. This is important for blending purposes. Just for the record, your ring finger has the softest tissue on the tip than any of your other fingers so it is the best when applying or blending makeup.  Once you have done that you can go ahead and apply the eyeshadow of your choice.  I hope this has been a help. Ladies  enjoy........


DECREASE by L'oreal

No comments:

Post a Comment