WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sephora Blush Me!.......Product Review.....CHECK THIS OUT!.............

I got this blush maybe about two weeks ago and I love it. If I have a full face of light make up on it is definitely my "go to" blush. Its something that you wear everyday.  As far as I can tell, it is long lasting and I'm pretty sure it would look great on any skin tone. For the darker skin toned women, on us it looks very natural. I'm still trying to find the perfect highlight to pair it with. I have been using Rimmel's spring flower and it works but somehow I know I can find something better. This is a Sephora blush from the Blush Me collection in the color rose rebelle n1. I will say it was one of very few matte blushes they had. I am not currently into blushes with shimmer in them. I cant remember the cost of this blush because I did not buy it but I think that it was like twelve dollars. I have posted pics below of me wearing the blush and as I stated earlier it is very natural looking. This product passes with flying colors. Alright ladies, enjoy...............................





1 comment: