WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Product Review....... Dollar Tree Lipgloss......CHECK THIS OUT!

This review is going to be simple and straight to the point. This is some great lip gloss. Just about perfect. It doesn't have a name but they do have it in different flavors. I guess whatever the flavor is will be the name of it. Yes, that sounds bootleg but it is a great product. It is good to wear alone or as a top coat over something else. I love it. It also lasts forever. You only need a very little bit of it. I purchased it for one dollar at the Dollar Tree. This one is green apple but they have them in pear, peach, pink grapefruit, etc...... So if you see them check them out. They are only a dollar lol. Enjoy.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment