WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, June 6, 2011

Rocking the Scarf lol........................CHECK THIS OUT!

 I decided that Im going to start getting into scarves. I have no clue how to wear them but Im going to try. It was something my mom could pull off with ease. And hats. So Im going to try something different every week. Hopefully by the time Fall and Winter comes Ill have the hang of it. So anyway here is a picture of what I did today. I will keep you all posted when I learn something new. If you have any sugesstions or ideas just let me know. Enjoy.............


No comments:

Post a Comment