WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Make up Look of the Day.......BH Cosmetics......CHECK THIS OUT!

I have never worn this color on my eyes but I actually like it. I think its periwinkle or something. Very simple look. I used the periwinkle on my lid and I blended it out with a plain brown. Then I lined my lower lid with a blue special effects pencil by Rimmel. My foundation is a little off because once again I tried to use that Custom Creations foundation by Revlon that I did a review on and it did just what I thought. Left me looking ashy lol. But anyway for highlight I used Rimmel London's spring flower and for blush I used Sephora's rose rebelle n1. For my lips I used my NYC lip slider in sugar coated and NYC's lipstick in snowcone. So that's basically it for the look. Enjoy......................

i really hate this foundation!



No comments:

Post a Comment