WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, June 6, 2011

Physicians Formula Baked Collection....Product Review...CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!

I have so much that I could say about these shadows but I will sum it up the best I can. I started using Physicians Formula about three years ago. From the first time I used an eyeshadow trio I fell in love with the brand. They kind of remind me of a cheap dup of the Lorac quads. So I went out and got every trio set I could find. If you aren't really the type to wear bright colors but you still want noticeable eye make up this is an excellent brand to use. These shadows can be used wet or dry and they are so easy to blend. Most of the ones I have are shimmer colors but I also have a neautral matte set also. Over time Ive outgrown them a little because I like the bolder looks but I still like them. My only issue is that they break and fall apart so easily. I mean, I started out with like ten different trios. I only have seven now and half of those are broken. They are nine dollars a piece which I feel like is a good price if they didn't break. So honestly, I have mixed emotions about the eyeshadow. I really want to replace the broken ones but I have done that several times and I'm not sure its worth it. So here it is.... The quality of the eyeshadow itself is excellent. Packaging is not. The ones that don't break will last you forever so I guess if you try this product my advice to you is be very careful with them. Do not travel with them in your purse and whatever you do, DON'T DROP THEM. I will do a make up look with one of the trios today and post the finish outcome later tonight as a make up of the day look. You can find these at any Walmart, Walgreens or CVS. Enjoy...............


No comments:

Post a Comment