WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Thursday, June 9, 2011

NYC Lip Sliders.....Product Review....CHECK THIS OUT!

I cant remember if I did a review on these yet, so if it is a repeat please forgive me. Anyway, I love these. Every single one of them.  They are the NYC lip sliders. I don't have one thing bad to say about them. They are affordable and because of their size, very convenient. On plain days I just wear them alone but they also make perfect bases for lipstick or thin gloss. They are very long lasting and they leave your lips very soft. I got these on sale for a crazy price of like 60 cents a piece, I think. I cant quite remember but I know original price is two or three dollars. I would still purchase them at original price. I hope they start making some with shimmer in them lol. So that's all I have to say. To sum it up, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT! You can purchase them at any CVS, Walgreens or Walmart. The colors from left to right are sugar coated, sugar kiss, sugar angel, sugar baby and sugar rush. Enjoy.................


No comments:

Post a Comment