WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, June 6, 2011

Make up Look of the Day.....Physicians Formula Baked Sweets Trio...... CHECK THIS OUT!

Today's makeup look of the day was done using Physicians Formula Baked Sweets Trio. I used the color on the far left for my lid color. I used the color in the middle for a highlight color on my brow bone and and the color on the right I used as a crease color. I lined my waterline with a gray pencil by NYC. Lashes from Revlon(I will do a review on those on a later date). I lined my top lid with NYC liquid liner. Pictures are below.........





No comments:

Post a Comment