WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Save Your Money...Don't Waste It On Cleansing Cloths.....CHECK THIS OUT!

  If you really like make up it can be an expensive habit. If you really love make up, you can easily rack up hundreds of dollars worth of it. I will buy expensive makeup items but if I can find the same thing with a cheaper brand and similar quality, I'M ALL FOR IT. Well, I have discovered that it is just as expensive to remove makeup as it is to buy it to put on. I have tried every type of makeup remover you can think of. Well, it feels that way to me. From Lacome, Mary Kay, Ponds, Oil of Olay.......this list goes on and on. Personally, I'm over it. The reason being is not because these products didn't work but when you wear makeup like I do, it can be expensive to keep replacing it. So anyway, about six months ago I ran out of my makeup remover and I needed some right away so I ended up buying some makeup cleansing wipes from the Family Dollar. They were perfect. They were very soft on my skin. They removed the most stubborn makeup that sometimes wont even come off with soap and water. Now this doesn't go for every cheap makeup towelette because the blue pack that I purchased from the Dollar Tree worked okay but not half as well as the ones from the Family Dollar. They barely removed anything and at some point attributed to a few breakouts. So, don't just go for any cheap brand but I do highly recommend the white pack from Family Dollar. They don't have a name, if so, I would give it to you but like I said you can purchase them at Family Dollar for two dollars a pack and there are thirty towelettes in the pack. Ladies save your money. Don't keep wasting eight, twelve or sometimes twenty dollars on makeup removers. Get the job done for less. Enjoy............

No comments:

Post a Comment