WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Revlon Beyond Natural Lash Review......CHECK THIS OUT!

   
I know I have been saying that I love everything lately but its true. Most of my new discoveries, I am absolutely in love with. Revlon Beyond Natural strip lashes are among the discoveries. So I have told you guys all about my strip lash experiences. When, I figured that I really had the hang of it I decided to purchase some real strip lashes. These Revlon lashes are great because you get like 4 pairs in one pack. The style that I have is 91182 FLIRTY. They look great and although they are strip lashes I wear mine for a week before I remove them. If I want them to look bold for my tutorials and pictures I just add mascara. Wearing everyday isn't too bad either. They aren't too thick or too thin. They are just right. you can get them for ten dollars at CVS but I know they have them somewhere else for a cheaper price. I just have to figure out where. I plan to go back to my flare lashes later this week but I will continue to keep these lashes on my list of must haves. Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment