WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, June 20, 2011

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Review.......CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE IT, DUH(in my teenage voice lol) I love this foundation. Today was my first time wearing it so I might wear it again tomorrow so I can be sure. I can honestly say, so far, that I love it. I dont know the cost or anything like that because this foundation was given to me but I like it enough to inform you all so you can purchase it. It has a yellowish under tone so at first glance I didnt think it would be a good match even after I put it on but it was the perfect match. I always use my home made fix plus with my foundations so they have that dewy finish so that along with a good base made the experience a good one. It made me look really natural and glowy. I recieved so many compliments on how nice my skin looked today. The shade was Almond 7. Also, another good thing about this foundation is that it has a pump so that means I dont have to waste foundation and I can avoid the mess that I have with other liquid foundations. It also has spf 15 which excellent considering that I live in Florida. I just love it. If you are interested in ordering this foundation please visit http://www.bobbibrown.com/. This one definitely goes on my "A list". Alright ladies, enjoy..................

No comments:

Post a Comment