WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Updated Brow Tools.......CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So a few months ago I was swearing by those brow pencils. I was in love with the brow pencils. Well, since then I received some brow powder. I have had it for a while now but I refused to use it because the first time I tried it things didn't work out so well. Since that time, about three weeks ago, I tried it again. I have been using it ever since. I'm in love with this brow powder.I figured out exactly how to use it. The powder is really dark so when you first apply it it appears to be gray. At first, that was really confusing but I discovered that that is a big help so you don't end up applying too much. I apply it with an angled brush and then I go in with concealer and shape my brow. It is so much easier to blend than the pencil. It is the same technique as before just different tools. For my concealer, I choose to use something a little lighter than my skin complexion so that way it lightens my face and gives the illusion that I have a natural highlight on my brow bone. The concealer is by Maybelline in Cafe 30. The brow powder does not have a name but it is in the shade Charcoal. Just wanted to update you all just in case you were looking for something easier. If you need a tutorial on the application just let me know and Ill do a video. By the way, any of these items can be purchased at Walmart, CVS or Walgreens. Enjoy.................

No comments:

Post a Comment